Our approach towards client engagement is based on the following key beliefs:
· Data based – our interventions are based on data, whether hard or soft
· Humanistic – we have an optimistic view of people and their potential
· Democratic – we believe involvement and ownership of affected people is essential to change processes
· Group methods – teams and groups are a cornerstone of the change process
· Partnership – we work as change partners with clients
We engage when we have a mutually suitable working agreement, reasonable conditions for success and joint accountability for results. We will be a collaborative and supportive partner - but ultimately the decisions and actions are yours.